Our COVID-19 Precautions
1. We are currently scheduling appointments – please call first and we will arrange a time that ensures we give you exclusive attention.
2. While appointments do involve some physical contact, we will limit that contact as much as is reasonably possible.
3. For your safety, we are asking that if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been in contact with others who are, that you postpone your appointment for a couple of weeks to ensure the best outcome.
4. Upon entering the office, our staff will be wearing protective equipment (facemasks) and will quickly scan your temperature – we appreciate your patience with this temporary precaution.
5. Be assured that the sanitizing of hands, equipment, and surfaces is going on extensively both before and after each patient visit.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and please call us with whatever need or request you may have. We will ensure that you are taken care of.